Sunday, September 18, 2016

Feedback Focus

Laura Gibbs: (falcon)
The first reading technique is one I do often. Reading out loud helps me to really understand dialogue between characters, however I feel that when I read in my head I have a better imagination of setting. Maybe it's a multi-tasking thing. The copy and delete technique was one I was indifferent about. One thing that I did like for a longer story is the sense of accomplishment after finishing each paragraph. The last technique was my least favorite just from the standpoint that I felt like I was rushed reading the story. I consider myself a pretty slow reader compared to most therefore I wanted to take more care to understand a story before leaving comments. The read out loud technique is the one I will continue to use as it was my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment