Friday, October 7, 2016

Wikipedia Trails: From Celtic Mythology to Copper

Since I read some tales out of Celtic Mythology I decided to begin my trail there. From which I encountered what was called the Iron Age, in which was the era the Celts were from. I then learned that after the Iron Age came the Bronze age in Europe and Asia. This occurred with the advancement of blacksmithing and metal working technology. However, it was also noted that in some areas of the world these ages were flipped in time. Lastly, I learned that bronze was a combination of smelting copper and tin.
NatCopper.jpg
Wikipedia: Native Copper

1 comment:


  1. the loan company
    that grants me a loan of 5,000,000.00 USD When other loan investors have neglected my offer but mr benjamin lee granted me a success loan.they are into directly in loan financing and project in terms of investment. They provide financing solutions to companies and individuals seeking access to capital markets funds, they can help you fund your project or expand your business.. Email Contact:::: Also 247officedept@gmail.com or Write on whatsapp Number on +1-(989-394-3740)

    ReplyDelete